14 août 2007

Tough enough not the show my job

hello guys,

well how's life treating all of you. On my side, not too bad, I enjoy my days off though.

well my job getting tough these days especially where the city beside the one I work to(where my last store was) decide to throw an annual party, the fireman day. So that special day is festivities around Pincourt(where my old store is) and Ile Perrot(where I work now). i had to work the night of the festivities. usually I gfinish my things around 3:30 am, that day, I was stuck behind the cahs from 11;30pm to 3:30 am non stop, so many people came in, I thought i was going to not be able to finish everything, fill up and stuff like that. When I finished everything at 6;30am, I jsut sat there until 7 rang and I changed shifts, I just did my things and came back home, I was exhausted. Tonight(monday) it was too quiet, it felt nice :)

Well that's it for now and remember keep beleiving in magic :)

Aucun commentaire: