20 août 2007

Job again

Hello everybody,

So how's life trearting ya allz. Mine well not so bad. I had to buy an ankle bracket because my right ankle suffering from an old injury. well last saturday was pure Hell at the job. I had twice the customers for no reason at all. It was raining outside and well nothnig special was happening. Well that's a good practice since I start school soon. Will have my schedule tomorrow will post it also.

Well also, two people came to my job and I was astonished. First of them was a beautiful girl, this girl been a friend to me in high school and I haven,t seen her in 5 years. She was even more beautiful than in the old days. She's from Peru and well she's a beauty. I know what you,ll say, I have a thing for exotic girls, lol girls that stand out :) Yep I am. I absolutely loves Asian girl and exotic ones too :).

The other person to walk in my store was a cousin of mine I haven't seen in 3 years. The poor guy was drunk LOL but i recognized him. I got his phone number and he has mine, turn out he's living in the city next to mine, so since we're two years apart, we'll probably going to hang out together. In all cousins I have the two of us always got along with each other.

Well that's it for now, i must leave you and remember to keep beleiving in magic

1 commentaire:

Shadi a dit…

hey i'm jealous! how come u have so many friends from different parts of the world but i dont? LOL i want a good looking guy from peru too!