31 janvier 2008

Music

Hello everybody,

How it's going. well I'm quite good, heading into 2008 was pretty hard for me. My roommate and best friend that I named The Wolf here left for switzerland on the 1st but he came back a bit sadden on the 17th. It's quite understandable, he met his girlfriend there :). My turn to travel will come soon.

Also I wanted to discuss music here. In the past few months, I listened to the super sentai series of Dekaranger, Magiranger and now Gekiranger. Wolf and I commanded the soundtrack o Dekaranger and Magiranger and I must say this: This music rocks. If you have any chance to listen to japanese music, this kind of music is great. My favorite is in Magiranger and the title is Mahou no jumon.

Also a couple of weeks ago my dear friend Shadi was introduced to french songs. I sent her 4 songs and i will continue if she asks me to. The hard part is to translate the lyrics so she can understand but don't worry Shadi-chan I,ll still do it :).

Well that it's for now and even I,m a bit late

Shinnen akimashite omedetou gozaimasu mina

Aucun commentaire: